Shop Projects About Contact

Tuesday

Sew Spoiled Sew Along: Fabrics


My fabrics
These are my fabrics for the Sew Spoiled Weekender Tote Sew Along. Let's just say I'm more than a bit smitten with Nicey Jane and Material Girl Shoppe was having a sale. I did my best to steer away from my standard pink picks, but I just couldn't resist. I have a couple more options that may turn into future bags, though, and I'll post those this week.


Raygan's fabrics
These are my friend Raygan's fabrics. She doesn't have a blog, so I'll be posting her updates. Double the fun on this sew along! She very cleverly opted to replace the standard straps for bamboo handles. I can't wait to see how this turns out! I'm already in love with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Here's where you can do that! :)